Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharma (HR)     16 May 2013

Third party payroll

Hello Sir,

I am currently employed on third party payroll. My consultant are located in Noida and the client location is Gurgaon. I was not aware while giving interview that the interview was being held for third party payroll. I only came to know of the same on last moment. This was my first time working on third party payroll. Intially they said there would a bond of 1 year with no security. Then at the last moment they changed and said it would be 1 year bond and rs 25,000 bond.

Since i had left my previous job, I joined. It was only after I joined i realised they were getting into the business first time. They never had or still have a proper process for anything. Somehow I completed my 1 year with them. Second year they sent me mail saying the terms and conditions are same. I never accepted their offer but still continued to work for them. They also changed my salary structure, and started deducting 2000 from my salary (after increment i got for completing 1 year), saying, it would be returned once i complete 1 more year.

They 3-4 peoples working under them for the same client. But they get all their salary in their account without any deduction.

There only 2 months remaining for the second term to complete. However, its becoming difficult to continue working with them. I have resigned from my post. but havent served the notice period. as I had not signed or agreed on any paper/email, accepting their terms. However, I continued my work. Now they are want me to searve 2 months notice or are saying i have to pay them.  Originally the 1 year terms had 45 days notice period.

I am willing to give them notice period however, i had informed them i would not travelling to gurgaon.

Please suggest what can be done about such third party consultants.

Regards,
Rahul

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register