Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

There is a hope for divorced women on Maintenance??

Page no : 3

Yash srivastava (Manager)     01 November 2010

har koi apne hisab se dowary magta hai, bas tarike alag alag hote hain.AAj kal ki ladkiyan apne husband ka bank balance dekh kar hi shadi karti hain.Agar koi ladka kisi ladki se ye kahe ki main tumhe bahut pyar karta houn lekin main bahut poor houn financially, kya vo shadi kar legi .......

kya har chiz paise se hi toli jati hai?agar ladka dowary mangta hai to vo laalchi aur agar ladki paise aur status dekhte hue hi shadi kare to thik.

(abhi mere paas bahut kuch likne ko hai but aapke comments ke baad hi aage likhunga)

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     01 November 2010

why such a clause not introduced in DV Act?

it's less time consuming than Sec 125.so more suitable for petitioner.so why this clause not introduced in DV Act also?

Yash srivastava (Manager)     01 November 2010

One thing I must mention that I am not against to WOMAN but I want equilty in any manner.

@ yash

if gal looks at husband's bank balance for marriage pupose,there's no harm in it.

if for example,her servant is a very virtuous man but poor,shud her parents get her married to him?

looking at husband's bank balance is not to grab his money and run away...it's for a happy family life so that kids get good education,wife,husband and kids have access to good health facilities,recreational facilities etc....

will the couple be happy if their child is forced to study in a govt. school where there are no classrooms but tents?

wud a husband be happy if her wife gets cancer and he cant afford to treat her in a good private hospital.so she's taking treatment in a local subsidised hospital which has street dogs roaming in corridoors and where doctors use infected syringes?

havent u heard of financially poor spouses facing so many difficulties that they split up?

now i shall ask u something:...........wud u marry a gal if she's shabby,unhygenic,uneducated,but v.good natured?

(Guest)

@ Roshni B

What are you saying? Are you crazy ?(crazy kiya re)

You said if gal looks at husband's bank balance for marriage pupose,there's no harm in it.

Will the couple be happy if their child is forced to study in a govt. school where there are no classrooms but tents?

YES, If the circumstances are against then accept it (And try to fight it) rather than feel unhappiness.If after marriage husband accident or left job then what he do he have no option he sent her kid to govt.school.

Look if the income is less or some finance crisis occur then the child is forced to study in a govt. school its welcome as It is better that child learn in a Govt. school rather than left school as because of financial crisis.

now i shall ask u something:...........wud u marry a gal if she's shabby,unhygenic,uneducated,but v.good natured?

Yes, if she have a good nature then every men should marry her, forget she is uneducated ,shabby,etc.

First you said that gal looks at husband's bank balance for marriage pupose no harm so it means that husband who is aggressive, bad behavior, give torture to wife ----is good if he has a good bank balance .so,women like bank balance but not like husband good nature.

In  Ending ,you said that .wud u marry a gal if she's shabby,unhygenic,uneducated,but v.good natured? So you expect from husband a good bank balance and from girl shabby,unhygenic,uneducated,but v.good natured.

Very contradicting statements.

@ kushan

u completely misunderstood my points

YES, If the circumstances are against then accept it (And try to fight it) rather than feel unhappiness.If after marriage husband accident or left job then what he do he have no option he sent her kid to govt.school.

i am talking of a gal looking for a well off man BEFORE MARRIAGE,while selecting matches..of course she shud be adjusting if he loses his limb or job after marriage.thinking that her husband can become handicapped/jobless after marriage also,it doesnt mean that the gal wud deliberately marry a handicapped or jobless man.same applies to men too!

Yes, if she have a good nature then every men should marry her, forget she is uneducated ,shabby,etc.

all educated men nowadays demand educated girls...look at matrimonial columns in newspapers!...okay,even if u dont demand educated woman,thats ur personal choice...but..........ask your heart and tell me wud u marry a woman who's shabby looking by being unclean,wears faded clothes,doesnt comb her hair etc?

so it means that husband who is aggressive, bad behavior, give torture to wife ----is good if he has a good bank balance

please quote the sentence wherever i said so..and also read all my posts where i support wives facing DV....

a woman choosing a gud partner wants always looks for a well to do,educated and gud natured man.still...she cannot make out in advance if he'll be a wife beater....if that was so,there wud be no divorces and disputes owing to DV on females! b4 marriage,gals and boys put their best foot forward in front of each other!

In  Ending ,you said that .wud u marry a gal if she's shabby,unhygenic,uneducated,but v.good natured? So you expect from husband a good bank balance and from girl shabby,unhygenic,uneducated,but v.good natured.

Lol!

this is the most misunderstood point!

i asked this question from yash,in response to his beliefs that a wife shud not pay importance to a man's financial standing while marrying him;only his good nature.so i questioned him that if a similar situation is put in front of him,ie,the wife is uneducated,shabby yet gud natured,wud he marry her?in other words wud he not like a girl who's educated,presentable and gud natured also?

Now who's crazy:P

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     01 November 2010

I am commenting only on a part of Roshni's posting. 

It is your assumption Roshani that a woman or man would not deliberately marry a person with disabilities. They do marry. What we call a normal person with all his/her limbs intact do marry a person who is blind, deaf/dumb, or do not have one of the limbs. Some of the most brilliant persons I have met are blind persons with spouses who does not have physical disabilities. 

Haven't we all seen men and women who have studies in corporation schools and achieved success in every sphere: in the field of medicines, law, business, teaching, administration? The fault is of the government that they keep schools in less than desirable condition so that I and you do not want to send our children to Government schools. I have all the more admiration for the children who have studied in the government school in adverse condition and are now occupied in meaningful work and living lives of self respect. I do not think money is the only yardstick to measure one's worth. 

And yes there are women and men who do not look at the bank balance of either of them and get married on the basis of love, care and trust for each other. 

2 Like

(Guest)

@ Roshni B

The Argumentative Indian-Testing your View

I am testing you whether you are argumentative nature or not

And I found you are argumentative nature now you are entitle for becoming an advocate.

I found your argument is Positive You are truly support the truth, Neutral.

Now who's crazy?

I AM CRAZY;)

@ kushan

i dont know if u r making fun of me here or...

i knw i am argumentative..rather i love to argue to stand up for the right things, by expressing myself

1 Like

(Guest)

@Renuka Gupta

Said ,

And yes there are women and men who do not look at the bank balance of either of them and get married on the basis of love, care and trust for each other.

I have all the more admiration for the children who have studied in the government school in adverse condition and are now occupied in meaningful work and living lives of self respect.

Thanks.You know from baseline (from poverty ) to highline (from rich).

(Guest)

@ Roshni B

You enjoy and love your life to argue to stand up for the right things-That’s good for you .

Best Of Luck.

1 Like

Siv (engineer)     17 November 2010

People in Karnataka should realise that protitue is better than 498A wife .... or marry a 498A wife just for money....

or this may lead to killing of divroced women just to safeguard the family of husband .... law is drivign the people to live in this way ....

these f**king idiot do not know how to secure women but makes laws such that total destruction happens.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 November 2010

sir, u may file PIL in this regard,

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     17 November 2010

LOL  ashutosh!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register