The Dowry Story

Page no : 3

(Guest)

@Avani Bahanji

We have understood what you say

Now stop repeating the same sentences over and over again

1 Like

(Guest)

LOL Meenalbhai somehow jumps in to oppose anyone who talks sensible ! And you just said something new, did you ? If you cant reply sensibly, you have the option to keep quiet. As for me, I will not speak or remain silent on your demands or on the demands of your gang !

(Guest)

I had this doubt which is now clear. You and Uma are the same people with diff ids Meenal. And you love giving me thunmbs down because you think that can stop me from speaking the truth. Keep filling my profile with thumbs down. This is another proof of how anyone who talks about justice is treated by law misusers and their promoters.

(Guest)

I don't have to use these Thumbs Up / Down for my matrimonial profile. Keep enjoying giving yourself and your friends thumbs up, still you cannot make your wrongs appear right !

(Guest)

I had this doubt which is now clear. You and Uma are the same people with diff ids Meenal. And you love giving me thunmbs down because you think that can stop me from speaking the truth. Keep filling my profile with thumbs down. This is another proof of how anyone who talks about justice is treated by law misusers and their promoters.

OMG!  OMG !

Its time to say enough is 

enough!!

(Guest)

Ask Utpala not to repeat the FUTURE of her "daughters" to defend law misuse again and again ... She must learn it first ! As for me, I am talking about present and I will repeat it till the situation doesnt change. Waise bhi, I am not your blind follower who would act on any random advice given by you Meenal:P, would I ?

(Guest)

Waise I have seen that you people are against me because you are talking about hypothetical things and I am talking about actual facts and because I am asking for the rights of those complete families who are victims of law misuse ? While most of you (your friends) are just cooking your own food ?

(Guest)

Meenalbhai, when you are not able to understand someone's language, it might not be a fault with his language, but infact it could be a problem with your understandning. So, now when you comment on my English, you should first attend some classes and learn English. Get a certificate that you are perfect and then come back to comment on my language.

(Guest)

As for the case od Deepak, as mentioned here, what reliefs have you demanded Utpala? There are women who misuse laws and enjoy gains in this country while the truely aggreived even die and still their voices are not heard. Do you know how easily in few days (not even months) are false 498 A cases randomly chargesheeted even when the wife has never stayed with the accused ? While in this case Deepak is worried that it is not chargesheeted inspite of the fact that a victim has died ? Is this what was the purpose behind these laws (and your purpose) my "thumbsdown" contributors ? Is it meant only for those who need money and not those who lose their lives ? Now you will say that I am repeating, ok if I am doing that, what else are you doing for the past one month here ?

Deepakji, please ask these women to join you for a dharna in support of your sister. Lets see if they can do that. They are getting what they did not deserve, and are now enjoying fruits of their misdeeds. While I am not getting even what I deserve but I am standing by my people, the people whao have been harassed and tortured just to be able to give gains to women like them.

1 Like

(Guest)

Keep giving me thumbs down Utpala / Meenal / Uma / Roshni  .... Each such thumbs down is not just pomotion of law misuse but also an insult to the women who were harassed and who died and whose deaths have been encashed by women like these for their personal gains.

(Guest)

Utpala, do you know how police treats the young innoncent sisters in these cases; in some cases the trauma they face is worse than that of a RAPE.

I totally agree with you Avani...

Those women who get killed, cannot even use Domestic Violence Act. They cannot get maintenance or any other illegal favors. The really aggrieved get no justice while many other DRAMAS enjoy all benefits by using the laws which were supposed to help AGGRIEVED women and not already empowered ones.

And yes, there are many people who commited suicide due to false cases. These people who believe that when a woman commits suicide it is surely for DOWRY, the same people believe that when the accused of false cases commit suicide, it is because of guilt. IF I follow the point of view of these biased women, it makes me conclude that the wives commiting suicide is because of the guilt of not being a good woman....

So gals, hav you even seen a family charged with 304-B needing to pay DV relief or maintenance?....the answer is a big "NO."

Big maintenance orders come in favor of only those who are capable of torturing others instead.

Real victims never get anything, whether it is wife or the hubby and his family members.....because only weak people become victims and nobody is bothered to help the WEAK or helpless.

Once we get empowered, we will never b victimized by any of the authorities.

1 Like

(Guest)

Well said L & L. Now she will ask you what is 304 -b :p. Unko sab maintenance cases pata hote hain waise 

1 Like

(Guest)

L & L, ab hum dono ek saath online hain to ye kahengi ki inko dikhaane ke liye hain :p ... I am not surprized, I have seen women who can imagine lots of stuff and keep making false allegations based on their assumptions and fantasies. Such women are perfectly rewarded by the system for being imaginative

(Guest)

Aaj Utpala ne mujhe 8 thumbs down diye kyonki mein keh rahi thi ki us ladki ke parents ne usko marne ke liye chod diya and mein keh rahi thi ki ye system sirf greedy ladkiyon ko benefits deta hai. Utpala does not agree with my view .. She probably feels that she can leave her daughters whenever she wants but if the daughter leaves someone and alleges that he has left her, he has to be punished for that.

1 Like

(Guest)

good point...parents hav equal responsibility towards their daughters as the in-laws!...they should always face 498A along with in-laws

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register