Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil   09 February 2016

Termination of services means

Hi,

I am working with a private company since last 5 months. I am in probation period right now. I would like to know the notice period, if any during probation period.   My contract states

"1. Probation: You will be on probation for a period of 180 days from the date of joining. During this period your services may be terminated on 60 days notice. Your employment will automatically be confirmed after completion of probation period, unless otherwise stated by the company.

2. (a)Termination of employment: If at any time, in the opinion of the company, which shall be final, you are deemed insolvent or are found to be guilty of dishonesty, disobedience, disorderly behaviour, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or of any conduct unbecoming of status and the post you hold in the company's interests or of violation of one or more terms of this letter, your services may be terminated immediately without any prior notice.

(b)  Subject to above clause and on confirmation of employment, termination of services will be 60 days notice in writing, on either side. You will not be permitted to adjust any accrued leaves against the notice period. The company reserves the right to offer base salary in lieu of notice. In case you do not give the required notice or stop attending the work during notice period, the company reserves the right to withhold the final settlement and relieving letter and to take necessary legal actions."

please reply.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

As per language during probation period the employer has not inserted any notice period for employee.

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

You are in which state?

Does companay have an office at your location/state?

Does standing orders (Model/Certified) apply to your designation/you?

compliance   21 April 2016

You should contact with laywer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register