Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Termination of services listed pvt ltd company

Hello Sir,

I am working in a Pvt Ltd IT company in Mumbai since Jun 2017. The company sent e-mail show cause notice for not attending office regularly and attendance shortfall of mandatory 9 hr 15 min to which reply was sent last month. In the meatime they have sent more e-mails regarding termination of services and to meet HR today. I have lost my ID card so they issued temporary ID card later security took it back. I received another e-mail show cause notice about attendance shortfall.

Please reply is it legal for employee not being allowed entry office and given notice regarding attendance?

As per the employment terms issued by the company at the time of joining if employee is asking to be released from services he s/he has to give 3 month notice, the company can terminate with 1 month's notice. In this case as I did not submit resignation they are terminating without intention of paying 1 month's salary.

Kindly advise as the reply to company's show cause is due tomorrow.

Regards,

Sabu

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 March 2019

Already some memos issued to you by management. They have to give one month notice to terminate as per your appoinment letter conditions.

(Guest)

Hi,

The company sent e-mail show cause notice yesterday and did not allow inside the office. As advised by my lawyer today I submitted an applicaiton with all supporting documents in the labour commissioner's office. If required I will file a case in civil court. They have given a notice yesterday and termination letter today saying they will release the salary after I complete their clearance process i.e. returing library books and obtaining clearance from all departments.

Thanks,

Sabu

(Guest)

Dear Sirs,

I sent notice of Reinstatement in the same company with full arrear wages cc Labour Commissioner's office. The company refused to re-instate in service responded by e-mail. Thereafter they have been summoned by Labour Commissioner's office 3 times but have not attended any session. This Labour Commissioner called the company staff by phone and asked to attend the next meeting and also sent notice via mail. 

In the meantime the company is asking me to collect the salary dues and PF from office. Should I collect the PF at this time or should I wait till the meeting?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register