Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (Software Engineer)     23 November 2010

Termination of Employement

Hi,

I worked for a reputed software company in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh . To continue my service,  i was         requested by  the management to produce a fitness medical certificate from the company appointed doctor. Was given 30 days medical leave and after 30 days, my  service was terminated through email notification on the basis of not providing the requested medical certificate.  It's almost 19 months since the incident and would like to know whether i can re-claim my job by providing the requested medical certificate after 19 months ?  Can the company reject  my job re-claim on the basis of interuption of service as per Industries Disputes Act ?

Thanks,

Vijay

Learning

3 Replies

harsh asthana (advocate)     26 November 2010

Dear Vijay,

first you as software engineer can not claim  any relief in Industrial Disputes act.

I happen to be an advocate practicing in AP High Court and also various other courts, If you are interested you can contact me on my Mob. 9849104235 or mail me at hasthana@yahoo.com  depending upon the facts and circumstances we can file case for revoking the termination order.

We are handling such cases of private professionals and we have also met with some sucess.

(Guest)

Vijay,

I agree with Advocate Harsh Asthana. 

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     03 December 2010

You cannot get any relief under Industrial Disputes Act. Writ Petition is also not maintainable. However, You can file a suit for the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register