Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nandi Nayak (Employed)     19 November 2015

Termination.

Hi Team,

Advise me if I can take any legal actions on my employer for this.

Last week, I was asked to attend a meeting, as the meeting has not subject title I enquired with my manager for the details. I got nothing from him on this. During the meeting I am facing my manager, and his manager and HR of the origination. I am asked to sign a Performance Improvement Plan, as I was not sure on the PIP document. And My Company HR communicated that if not signed PIP in this meeting I will be terminated with 1 months advance payment. Which eventually happened.

Background - I had completed probation and got converted as permanent employed just a month back and nobody ever raised any issues with my performance. I am unclear of the motive of the PIP meeting as there is no prior communication was ever made and this day of last week Sign OR Leave the origination was the communication.

Someone please let me know in this case what should be my action  next.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 November 2015

You may consult with your able labor law consultant and submit carefully drafted representation to good offices of appointing authorities,MD and demand to call back bad order of termination within say 7 days. Thereafter you may approach Labor ofgice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register