LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sangeeta (Govt. Service)     13 February 2012

Temporary stay vacated inspite of proof-repercussions thereo

In my case I filed a police complaint against an illegal builder but police authority did not cooperated with us and persuaded us to take back the compliant.  I took the complaint back and recived the ocpy of complaint return form under RTI Act.  POlice did not took the statment of that illegal builder who was claiming to be the owner of our house.

Afterward circumstances turned and that illegal builder filed a complaint against us stating that he is the owner of our house and we are not letting him entered in his house. 

this compelled us to file a suit agaisnt him and his adds.  In between i received the varified copy of his  complaint under RTI Act.  In court in his WS he totally turned around and said that he has nothing to do with our house and he has unnecessarily been made party to it. I also showed ignorance towards any complaint filed by us while we have proof that he has visit than in relation to complaint filed by us.

My advocate could not property argued, niether he insisted the jduge to see the complaint filed by him udner RTI.  On the other hand he told me that complaint return form will not be used, as we will not say that we took back the complaint.

I would like to ask, whether it was a mistake to take back the complaint.

My lawer did not used those proof and in result my temporary injunctin ahs been vacated by the judge.  I would like to ask when this vacation of stay will work against us and will help the defendant to get out of the case.  how should I now use these proofs so that judge do not dismiss the case agaisnt her.  

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register