LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Temporary labour

Need help, urgent.  What is the procedure to legally claim employment for a casual labourer who is working for years in  a PSU?  Can we go straight away to High court?  What is the role of labour departments? ANY RULINGS IN THIS REGARD CAN ALSO BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.  Is there any need for the casual labourers when working as sweepers, need to be registered with employment exchange as a condition for claiming permanent posting?


 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2016

only a person whom you show full papers can decided whether this case is barred by Supreme Court judgement in Uma Devi case.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2016

Consult an able lawyer specializing in labor-service matters with all docs/evidences on record.

compliance   07 June 2016

Only an advisor help you to solve the problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register