Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh (Offier)     09 April 2015

Teacher service

Respected all,

Please let me know that if a girl got married and after 1 year she join a govt serivce as teacher, but she shown her self as unmarried and also she has filed a case against her husband of 498a and other.

so husband should file any complaint against her for her fraud that she hide her matrinity status.

please let me know thanks 

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 April 2015

i dont see any mischief or fraud in showing that clause as unmarried and it cannot be a strong point for case and she may say that by oversight she may have made tick that column and will recitfy the mistake

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     09 April 2015

With the sole motive to take revenge against the wife, the husband may file complaint to the wife's employer for concealment of vital information.  If any hotheaded misogynic is at helm, he grabs the opportunity to haul the wife to the satisfactin of the husband by giving charge sheet or suspending her or terminating her services or try to take any other personal advantage on the basis of the husband's complaint.  Otherwise, as my learned frined Sh. Mahesh suggested, the complaint will be thrown as frivolous or direction be given to the wife to correct the error.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register