Kindly give your valuable advice:-
Two persons are running a partnership firm of "Supply of Tangible Goods Services" to the factories and the firm use to borrow the vehicle and machine on hire basis from different vehicle owner on monthly basis, and use to supply the same to the different factories and charges service tax under head "Supply of Tangible Goods Services", from the factories and deposit the same @ 12.36%.
My question is
1) should the firm deduct TDS while making payment to the actual owner of the Vehicle/Machine.
2) at what percent the TDS should be deducted and u/s which section.
3) Is it mandatory to take a TAN Number.
4) When it become mandatory to opt TAN.
5) The actual owner of the Vehicle/Machine are giving the vehicle/machine to the Partnership Firm, not to the factories, then under such circumstance what should be the legal boundation of the Actual owner, should they also charge the service tax to the PARTNERSHIP FIRM or not.
please do reply its urgent.
thanking you in advance.
I have tried many CA and Lawyers of our area which is panchayat area but they are unable to provide me specific reply in the matter given above on which i can rely upon, So I have raised this query before you.
And if you think that it is good to reply and waiting for that.
I have submitted TDS challn in194J section instead of 194C for quarter 1 and quarter 2 for the financial year 2014-15, how can I sort out this problem without paying the penalty. Please help me, to come out from this problem.