Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja Sekaran   01 July 2020

Tax on residents welfare association

Dear Experts,

Actually I have filed ITR-5 form for residents welfare association for the FY 2018-19 but now I got notice for that pay the tax on surplus amount (excess income over expenditure).

But the association amount received from residents only.

They are not let out to outside business people like, stall, tower rent in premises.

Please give me the suggestion to reply for tax forced by income-tax department

 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 July 2020

The matter requires professional consultation.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     03 July 2020

Consult a local prudent or your chartered accountant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query