Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suvo (Process associate)     22 July 2014

Tax consultant or job in mnc - plz help

hello friends :--

I am here with a very serious issue & i need help from you all .. plz help me.. plz...i am 26 , from a small district town , & only earning member of my family.. i am a ca inter & cwa inter & bcom(h) with 71%.. i have appeared for final but i could not clear it .. now i was looking for job , so i came to kolkata, i got two opportunity in 15th july 2014, one was in tcs in banking process with salary of 15000 with medical insurance,pf & cab & other one was in db desaid & co.. one of the biggest ca firm in india who deals in indirect taxation. from the very begining of my career i was dreaming to have my own tax firm..  i was looking for practice. but now i am not a ca.. so i am a bit afraid & feeling unsecurity with  practice though i know taxation very well,, plz help me

. now i have two option , one is i can  join tcs , and in future i can do mba in distance & remain in mnc .. or 2nd i can join db desai & co & do llb and after few years i run my own tax firm.. 

which one is better ???? i dont have any link in kolkata,, i stay in a hostel .. i want to know what is my future if i join d b desai & i think to run my own tax firm at age of 31 .. what is the consequences.. 

in which area can a tax consultant earns income with llb degree .. i know few area like appeal.. sales tax but wht i wonder is this task are also done by ca . then what is the gaurantee that i can get client in future.. plz help me.. i am very confused.. actually i want to run my own firm .. plz guide

Learning

4 Replies

Suvo (Process associate)     22 July 2014

i would like to say one more thing that i really love tax .. and i want to practice as a tax consultant but i dont know its fuure with out ca degree.. what other say is if you dont have a ca degree its very difficult to get clients

Yogesh (Asst. Manager- Taxation)     22 July 2014

Dear Suvo,

We all have dream, but as well we have some social responsibility.

TATA Group is a leading Group of  companies  in India which  will provide you better carrier opportunity with all respect i.e best carrier,  salary package etc. you can carry on your studies with your JOB.

It is true, without a degree to run a tax firm is very tough, Nobody will have faith on your knowledge and work

At last take your Own decision, nothing is Impossible  because     Impossible itself says " I Am  Possible"

Suvo (Process associate)     23 July 2014

thank yogesh for your advise, but actually i want to work independently

i think i can be a good tax consultant

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2014

It is better you earn and pursue your further studies intended to achieve. Don't waste time on such small issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register