LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vedang   06 November 2015

Tata Docomo bill payment

I have taken a tata docomo wifi dongle and paid the bill for 2 months but after that i have shifted my hoise and at new place i was not getting the network so i complain the company company took time for 4-5 months to settel my complain but meanwhile for three months or their credit limit tgey charged me that is 3600rs as monthly rental but i have not used their service for that 4-5 months byt they are saying that you have to pay as monthly rent because of the company i was not able to uae the service and now they are blaming on me and they have sent me a advocate notice for legal action on me and calling every 15 days from delhi to et case on me under some act. of indian constitution to pay the bill but i dont want to pay because i have not used their service so what can they do on me like is their any law for nort paying the bill and i will get arrested or nothing will happen because i am right at my place because i have not used it.. So why shoukd i pay it they are calling my son also and underestamiting him to pay bill and my son got scared that i will get arrested so what is the sollution for this..

Learning

1 Replies

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     06 November 2015

Do you have the complaint number along with date and time of registering the complaint. Also did tata Docomo reply or update you on your complaint. If you have received legal notice from them it is your duty to reply to such notice stating the facts and circumstances for not paying the bills. Regarding threatening over the phone lodge a complaint in the nearest Police station against such number. Try to Request your service provider to reduce the payment since legal expenses shall also increase apart from being time consuming.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register