Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

auindian (admin)     23 August 2014

Take over of existing apartment assoication

Apartment Association (Pune - Maharashtra)
Builder has plan to construct 8 buildings and few villas. Out of 8, 4 buildings and few villas have constructed and handed over to flat/villa owners. Builder has registered an 'Apartment Association' in the year 2012. But flat/villa owners do not have direct control of the association. Flat owners doesnt hold any designation in association. What ever the communication is happening, is coming from builder side only on letter-pad of Association. Where there is no name of the person or his designation specified.

The question is can we (flat owners) take over the this association charge from the builder ? What is the procedure ?

How can the Apartment Association be formed without having flat owners as member in the association ?

Builder is doing the contracts for maintenance of the society with 3rd party vendors at the price whatever he likes and it is badly hurting our maintenance fund.

Please help in this situation.

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 August 2014

Minimum 7 permanent resident members are required and make an application to registrar of cooperative socieites

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query