LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puja (none)     11 July 2011

Table disposure to get mutual consent divorce

Me and my husband seperated near about three years with a minor baby with myself. Please confirm if i am on a right path to for table disposure to get mutual consent divorce: -

1. Seperation Agreement where all terms to one time child maintenance, visitation right, alimony, withdrawal of cases/complains and other conditions are finalized signed.

2. Complain/suits withdwaral papers and related declaration papers sighned by both parties

3. First motion Joint Petition for mutual consent divorce, an application u/s 151 for waiving period of 6 months and Second motion joint petition mutual consent divorce all signed

4. Dues received as per point no. 1

If otherwise, please guide.

Learning

5 Replies

Kamal (Clerk)     11 July 2011

I also want the same information but from boy's side. Kindly forward me the same at kamal.gulati@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     11 July 2011

@puja

If the formalities are already over as you mentioned above and if you have agreed mutually without any pressure and with free mind, then there could not be any error in the agreement.

Its you who has to ultimately decide her future. If you find anything which is against your interest then you have all the right to claim it.

Permanent alimony is generally agreed when there is divorce and final settlement. It's still upto you to demand monthly amount in place of gross amount. Also for the child you have to decide that how much would be enough.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

1 Like

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     11 July 2011

Puja, Compromise with your husband / life and stay with him life time.

Kamal (Clerk)     11 July 2011

Dear Subhash

Me and wife have decided for mutual divorce. However we have not yet done any paper work. Can u please forward me format of the separation agreement / receipt of gold ornaments and other stuff? Is the provisiion u/s 151 for waiving of 6 months period is effective in UP also?

Thanks.

Kamal

Jamai Of Law (propra)     11 July 2011

Yes ....... This is the best and appropriately planned path towards MCD.

Dues are received .............................. and hence there nothing to worry about compliance to terms in MCD first/second motions.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register