Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B K Paruchuri (PO)     21 September 2023

survey and mutation

After survey of my land (AP) and demarcation of agri land by splitting survey no wise, the survey report was submitted to VRO for mutation. Months together they have not attended the work and properly responded. what to do and what action to be taken on the concerned and what are the repurcursions? Please explain sir. Thanking you sir.


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 September 2023

You can report to the local district tahasildar in writing. Tehsildar are Class 1 gazetted officers in most states of India. the  tehsildar are given powers of assistant collector Grade I. They also are given judicial power. They implement the various policies of the taluka and are subject to the District Collector.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More