LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Waseem   01 December 2015

surname problem

Hi, my surname name in SSC is mentioned as *MODH * ( the *D* had came before *H*) where it should be mentioned as *MOHD * the short form of Mohammed, even the same in my intermediate and graduation certificates, but in my passport it's written as full Mohammed even same in voter ID and pan card, adhar card it's Mohammed, I'm planning to go USA or Canada for pursuing my masters, shall I change that short form into full one? As in my case even that short form is wrong, it should be MOHD but not MODH , is it going to have any serious issues in future? I pass my SSC in 2005 , my intermediate in 2007, is it possible to change after 10 years..? ?or else I should keep the same?

Learning

1 Replies

Waseem   01 December 2015

Where as my dads surname is *MOHD * in my certificates though which is correct short form of Mohammed, but again his surname too went full form in my passport, voter ID and adhar card. Shall I change our boths short form surname to full form one? My certificate name is as follows * MODH Waseem Ahmed Khan * and my dad's name it's *MOHD Ghouse Khan * see the difference in surname spelling? The* D* Comes before in my name and where as in dads case it came after *H*..I'm wondering shall I keep the same or change to full form?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register