Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAY   12 July 2016

Supreme court transfer petition

Hello Experts,

I need some expert advice on my Sc trabsfer petition.

My wife filed 498a (3&4) in Bangalore and then went to her native in Tamil nadu and filed 4 cases these

DV on me, DV on my family members, Interim mainatenance and permananent maintenance to harrass us for huge money and divorce.

I filed a transfer petition in the SC in MAY 2015, the SC ordered notice for which they filed only the vakalath and no official response to the SC notice. The SC registry gace them time till April 2016 and no reply was filed from them. The SC registry said no more chances to file reply and updated that the case will be posted to the bench as per rules. This was on 7th April today and since then they have been changing dates and next date is set for 17th AUG 2016.  I called the SC registry and they said that they have to wait fot the service period and till then they can not put to the bench.

This reply was sometime last month and date set was 18th JULY but now they have changed the date again to 17th AUG.

It seems they are just dragging and delaying the petition favouring the opposite party. What do you think? is there something called service period if yes, then  how long it that , there seems to be no end for service period. It's been 4 and half months and counting (service period)

By mistake our petition went to some advocate through some channel who happens to be from a place near my Wife's place. I suspect that he's also playing a negative role in delaying the things. What you say?

Please advice me in taking the moving in teh right direction. I didn't want to file any counter case the SC is very sympathetic to women and they might not give us the transfer.

I thought the decision is very near and why change the advocate at this time. Should I go for a different advocate? 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register