LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu Mittal (Director)     05 September 2015

Supreme court advocate required

Respected Sirs,

I want to prefer an appeal to Supreme court in cheque bounce regarding inadequate compensation ordered to be given to victim/complainant.
Can anybody suggest me an advocate AOR. 

I am ready to pay the fees as per the standards of the Supreme court middle class legal aid center or near about it.

Thanks with Regards,


 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 September 2015

If you want to conduct search in LCI databank, you can at:


Some members may suggest a lawyer to you.

Or you can inquire thru your near and dear ones.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register