Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh Chandra Sharma   11 February 2018


State consumer commission passed an adverse interim order contrary to law in my complaint against a company which was proceeding Exparte. I have appealed in National Commission. Now High Court has appointed provisional liquidator.. Is it required that National Commission issues notice to the Company which was being proceeded exparte. If yes if now the notice to be issued on provisional liquidator.


 2 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     11 February 2018

depends on HC orders.
1 Like

Mukesh Chandra Sharma   11 February 2018

High Court has only appointed provisional liquidator who has taken over the assets of the concerned company.  My consumer case was admitted prior to appointment of the pro. liquidator. Company Act 446(1) doesnot stays proceeding in my case.  State Consumer commission has stopped proceeding with my case contrary to law and clarification already given by NCDRC on such matter. I have appealed to NCDRC to retriate their earlier clarification to State Commission. My appeal nothing relates to a decision on merits of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register