LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighter   10 July 2016

Suicide threatening phone calls by wife

I have filed divorce on cruelty ground. After few months wife called me on phone and threatened to commit suicide if i dont stay with her or cohabit with her. I have already given written intimation of these calls to police station. Wife has filed DV, 498a 406 34 on my entire family. My question s are: 1)should i submit those recording in divorce court to get benefit of it or not? 2) will it help me or will go against me?

Learning

3 Replies

Fighter   10 July 2016

In those recordings wife is pleading to take her and saying she will commit suicide if i dont agree. I have audio recording s of those calls.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 July 2016

Let your own counsel advise after listening to the calls.

It may be useful at appropriate time.

A walk alone (-)     12 July 2016

Threating of suicide comes under mental cruelty. It may help you but you have to elaborate it ( you have to say like this on certain small topic she use to give me threats of suicide and I am now completely frightened by these threats).This recording can help you in 498a because one side she wants to live with you and other side 498a. It shows she has make all allegation false . Your lawyer can suggest you better after listening calls

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register