LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     13 December 2013

Suggetion required.... dv mp save me

My Wife going for Divorce..... We have 3 years Kid .... I dont want divorce... but i cant stay without my son... she left me 9 months before with kid all house hold material from my rented house. We know each other from 2004. Love marriage we done court marriage in 2007 and after court marriage she staying with her parents and me too. we convence our parents for Maharatrian Type marriage coz she want to go for that marriage. then we done in 2008 that type marriage. we were staying with my parents. After that many time she left my home coz she dont want to comfortable with my parents. Whenever she wants to go her parents house she gone. Many time she go there and asking me for divorce. everytime i convence her and get back to my house. But whenever she came she put new condition many time i fulfilled also but she never satisfy. She also working me also working. i never stopped her. When we have baby. and he is 3 months old that time i told her to dont go for job sit at home and give time to baby. but that time she told me i also have career i dont want to spoile my career. i never stopped her that time. in our five year of marriage she stay with me only 1 and half with me most of the time she with her parents. after baby she 11 month with her parents only then she put new condition she want separate home. we took and stying there. but she wants to do job then one question is there who's take care the baby. then she told me u keep baby with ur parents. they will take care. my rented house andd my parents house only 4 building long.

so every day i left my baby to my parents house and then i go to my job. she left for job early morning 8 o'clock and evening cameback 7.30'oclock. my office time is 9.00 clock and i reached office 11.00 o clock every day late mark. most of my salary deducted in late mark. then evening also when i came back almost 9.00o clock i was go to my parents house and took baby and came to my rented house. when she came in our rented home that time also she kept one condition ahe told me i will stay with u only 2 years after that i will go back to my parents house.

every day new issue and we fight. some time she called my office and fight some time when i reached home she fight. many time on money its not means i never gave her money. her issue is i m paying some part of my salary to my parents. she dont want this. but i never asked her single penny from her. i never asked her how much she had salary. i never asked her what r u doing with ur salary. i dont feel. Her parents are most of the time came to my rented house and staying 10-15 days. that time also i spend money but i never ask. i m not saying she never spend she also spend. My parents or any of my family member never came to my rented house not ever for hrs time also. coz she dont like. we stay separatly almost 1 and half year.

Now she fight with me and go to her parents house. and stying there last 9 month. i met her and try to convence her.i dont want to force her... i want to convence her. but she is not ready now days i heard she going for divorce. in five year she never wish her my birthday. After marriage she never use matrimonial name i never force her also. one more thing Her Older sister working with MAHILA AAYOG she is ADHYAKSH over ther so she gave me many time Dhamki. Every they raise police complaint also against me but Police never entertain them. coz its ur family matter u seat together and solve it.

But now she put new condition , she told me she never cop up with my family or my family member she want seprate house (again) and i never pay anything to my family. so i realised whatever u do for her its nothing. so i said not possible. when u left u never think about me. where he go?, what he do?, what he eat?. nothning.

after three month of left the house she done addmition of baby in local english school. That time she realised to she have to use my name with her name. but her sister marriage patrika she print her paretial name. she work in many office in last 5 years but every where she use different different name.

Now where she is living house is name of her. she is owner of the property. She is working in good organisation as a Gm- Secretory. Have good pay of salary. but in my situation i working in good organisation but that frustration i had left my job where i worked 8 years even next year i m going to good position like manager but i never consentrate on my job and i have to left the job. Now recently i m joining 1 new organisation i m on probation period. 

There is very big story i completing in very short matter i never right any harressment she given to me. any how i have to face the situation and now i have to face that divorce.

My wife never use her matrimonial name after marriage. She is using her parential name. We are done maharatrian marriage. She left my rented house in March 2013, We got marriage in 2007/2008. After sepration she joined new job in jun 2013 and that time she used Matrimonial name in this organisation. But her bank account her PAn card all in her Parential name. Even she never use all mangalsutra, Sindoor. She is staying like she is bachler. After sepration she living with her parent. I have 1 son 3years old. She had addmission in local school. with my name he is in jr kg. Now She again she is using her parential name and also i heard she is going to my son name also with her name and her paretial name. it can be possible. or may be after divorce and maintainance case.

After Marriege i bought some property jointly with my mother... LIC Policy - 2 of mine in that nominies is my mother. Some Mediclaim Nominies is my mother. But 3 LIC Policy in my son's name. he is only 3 years old. in that Nominies MY Wife.

Now My wife going to file Divorce. And also she never use my name with her name after marriage she is using her parential name only. Obiously my son using my name. We both Separated in Mar 2013.

She is going to change my son name after divorce she is giving her name with my son name.

My wife left my house in march 2013 along with all house material and my 2.5 years Son. Now she is staying with her parent house which is name of my wife. Last nine month i tried to she came back but all fail. now she want divorce. We are staying together in rented house from Oct 2010. Cause she dont want to stay with family. we got marriage in 2008 (Love Marriage) She is very egostic. When she left our rented house she close the House rent aggreement. I m staying with my parents. and My sone and my wife staying with her Parents House. She is working. Now suggest me how to save my Son and My Family.

My Query is  :

1) Divorce she can asked for almony or baby maintenance.?

2) After divorce court say me u have to pay maintanance for baby How much?

3) I dont have any property on my name if any property if i bought any property on joine with my mother name can she asked part of this property.?

4) if she can asked then can i ask the part of her property?

5) IT CAN BE POSSIBLE CAN SHE CHANGE MY SONS NAME Like My Name A R S  and My Wife Name (parential) D K P she supose to use A A S (after marrieage) My Sons Name B A S
can she change his name like B D P?

6) If mahila saver organisation is there in india ...  there is no any organisation who save  men.?

7) I want to stay with my all family together save me and help me

8) Can she asked share in my property ?

9) In 2 policy nominies is my mother ther is no issue but in 3 policy my wife is nominiee. what can i do so she cant get single rupees after my death... ?

10) If they both are not going to use my name after divorce can they are eligible for My all LIC policy mature money. ?

11) can i change nominee ?

12) Can i make my Testament ... (Vasiyat) so she cant claim any thing in my property or my Money. ?

13) Any age limit for making Testament.... (Vasiyat)?

Kindly suggest and Kindly plsss every one tell me if i m doing this , means i doing wrong... ?

If she is not bother about her and son future... what can i do... ?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear freind ,

After reading your whole story I come to the conclusion that you are mentally not stable.You have some problem , as your querry is emphasized by number of statements of same thing again and again.

You have dictated every mental cruelty of her and also pointing her all mistakes efficiently but then also you want to live with her is quite out of the box for me.

The grounds which you are telling is a clear cut ground for divorce for you against her but you are not using these ground whereas she is taking advantage of your silent creature and havocking you for her wrong deeds against you.

I feel pity for you that " A man has fullfiled every conditions for her wife but then also her wife is hell bent to take divorce from him"

If you have any sort of dignity of atleat 0.099 % also you will not go for chasing her and for convincing her.

She is not made for you. You are a real Bakra to whom only Halal will be done afterwards by his own wife.

Believe me you will pay for it if you not stop thinking about her.

My only suggestion to you ignore her and be happy without her.It will be better for you if you purchase a dog on her name and take care of it.Atleast that dog will be loyal and affectionate for you.

In your case you will get a easy divorce on the based all above mental cruelties.

She is an earning lady so no maintenance to her.

For child you equally responsible to give maintenance.

It's better that sit together and make her free from this forced marriage.

By this you won't have to pay her as she is eager for divorce so,just tell her that if you need divorce then it's ok I will give but no penny will be given to you.

Then come to the forum as what she says to you???

thanks and regards,

(ESIS)

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     17 December 2013

Dear Every Sufferer is a Saviour,

I spoke to her but she said she will send me notice .... ?

and if we both are ready for divorce we go for Mutual Divorce.... ? other wise u talk to me in court... with my Advocate.

Dear Last 2 months i never seen my baby i met him on his birthday 18th Oct.... when i asked her about she told me go to court...

she treatend me like that ... some time i want to feel kill her and her all family... i abouse her and keeping calm my self.

She have so much ego and some thing behind the story she never want to share me.....  please help me.....

What to do... ?

I read ur best Post in this forum (A well said strategy to fight false 498a,DV and maintenanace cases)... whatever u wrote in this... its all happened with me... and after reading and thinking on that... i got very much reliefe and relaxation... thanks for that.... but some where still i m feeling about baby... so i was leave my current track and thinking out of the way.

Not able to consantrate on any thing job family... i tried ur solution also on that... 1 cigarate and 1 glass beer... feel relax... Thanks for that suggetion... but i want to come out of this... mud.... plsssss

Whatever ... if she wants to come back or she go out of my life... if she want to go out i dont want to see her in my whole life.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register