25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Chennu (senior)     20 August 2016

Suggestions needed - 494/420/120b

I have been charged with 494 420 and 120b sections. went for anticipatory bail in sessions court - rejected

Highcourt granted antacipatory to all my family members except me.

Can I know what are the next steps which i can do.


PS: I was arrested already in teh case, but the lower court set me free as the police didnt follow 41acrpc procdeure. Later they sent notices and hence I applied for AB and it was rejected in sessions court.


Thank you


 1 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     21 August 2016

Move before the HC and seek anticipatory bail. You should manage to avail bail as you have already been arrested once, Chances are slightly higher

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query