LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishwa Bhushan (Service)     19 November 2010

Suggestion

I want to know, is there any law under which one person could transfer his case from one state to another state?

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 November 2010

civil or criminal?

(Guest)

I think as per the category of post I presume that it is a criminal case.  So the accused can file petition before the supreme court of india to transfer the case from one state to another state.  For details clarify your local lawyer

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     19 November 2010

Transfer will be allowed only if there is sufficient material to show that the prosecution will act in a biased manner in that particular state.

Vishwa Bhushan (Service)     22 November 2010

Person was working as Cashier in Co-operative Society, (Modi Rubber Upbhokta Sahakari Samiti Ltd.) during his hopitalisation period, he was suspended by the company with allegation of fraud by giving him letter at home. Company also file case against him u/s 420 etc. in 1997 in meerut (UP). In 2008, person has won the case in court. Person had filed appeal in 2008 for his pending salary, but till he did not receive any update from court for releasing his salary.

Person is now living with his elder son in delhi, as he does not have any sources of income meerut. In that case whether he is transfer his case in delhi from meerut. It is not possible for him to go date from delhi to meerut.     

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register