LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

teja (s/w employee)     02 November 2014

Sugestion regarding quash

hi this is surya from guntur andhra pradesh. my cousin by name sujatha got married in 2011. after 2 months she is being harassed by the groom' and groom's family members. after so many counselling but all are in wane. finally my cousin filed a 498a case in guntur sub court and a DVC case too. its taken long time morethan a year to that case to go to court from the police station. after that the ACCUSED filed a Quash petition in HIGH COURT OF ANDHRA PRADESH on both the cases ( 498a and DVC ). but they dint come on bench till last month. but now as the terms are going in favour towards SETTLEMENT (compromise), during discussion the accused told that we the COMPLAINANT should HOSTAIL in the 498a and withdraw DVC case in guntur court, then we can take divorce by said EXPARTEE. then we the COMPLAINANT side told that we will not be EXPARTEE, we both will compromise in high court of andhrapradesh in the QUASH petition which the Accused FILED. then they said ok and soon after the very next day they WITHDRAWL the 498a QUASH petition which they filed. so now we have a doubt if we the COMPLAINANT HOSTILE, then they will put criminal cases on the present complainant in upcoming future because they are not willing to write our demands in LOKADALAT. so is there any other way to compromise in 498a otherthan HOSTILE, or can we both the complainant and the accused go to high court and quash. my doubt is can we file a quash petiion second time in the high court after withdrawl of the first quash petition?

PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS ISSUE......................

Learning

1 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 November 2014

Now the case would be put for evidence. Which you should lead and take the case to logical conclusion.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register