Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Pravish Rajnam (Education)     12 March 2019

Succession act

Respected All,

This is for a petition filed by my brother, for which i had filed my reply myself. After meeting him inbetween i found that he has mischevious intentions. Hence want to submit additional reply stating that his intentions and seek protection.

Brief of the case is as follows,

Father left will of 1:1 basis known to my brother and not me.

Mother on seeing ignoring attitude of my brother noimnated me in bank accounts, where balances where simply negligible.

I knew in my heart to let mother do what she wanted but i will go for 1:1 with my brother.

But after expiry of mother, brother went for getting certified copy of will, without discussing with me.

Also when bank issued dd to me of bank account balance, being nominee, whose half amount i would had given him by cheque.

Brother went for filing of case and fir against me, that i had done manipulations in bank accounts. For my side i simply followed rules.

Also in petition he stated that i did not took care of parents. Also i do not had over the house keys to him. All this is wrong. i spend many of time and money on parents care and treatments. He never participated with me.

Looking into above should i put additional reply and seek court protection? Meanwhile court had gone for probate of will.

Another query is how bears all this costs, which i came to know is very high, 4% of the value!

When i am willing for 1:1 then why such all troble? In case he needs more he should simply request, after all he is my brother!

Thanks, 

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   12 March 2019

The allegations court neglects all allegations made by Ur brother.it will consider only evidence.u have to file p&SC in court and has to obtain succession certificate as per testator wishes.u obtain certified copy of will and prove the genuiness of will.u have to pay court court
1 Like

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     12 March 2019

You are a noble soul and really it is starnge that you are willing to give everything to your brother but his beheaviour is impolite .

Anyway, you are on the right so you need to go through the procedures and documents speak of its own.

The will appears to be registerd one and you don't need to worry about that, just folow the probation in the court and get property distributed as per the will deed. You don' care about allegations as lie neevr stands having no legs.

Just deny what your brother says  and proceed in probation of will. The benificieries has to pay the court fee.

Thanks a lot, for your valuable reply

Thanks a lot, for your valuable reply

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     12 March 2019

Most welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register