Upgrad LLM

sub : shifting allowance

Mr A was transferred on rotational tr from kol to jangipur and was paid transfer grant. Again the office has been shifted from jangipur to baharampur which is 54 kilometers away. Mr A was tr from jangipur to saharanpur. Now question is this whether Mr A is entitled to get shifting allowance? Subsequently Mr A has completed his tenure and returned back to kolkata his old station and was paid tr. grant?

That must be shown in the order of transfer, if the the transfer was made subjected with shifting charges then he can get otherwise he cannot claim.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x