Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (student)     27 March 2013

Sub letting property


I am a shop tenant in mumbai(tenancy recipts ,agreement and registration in my name),i wish shut down my current business and sub-let it with consent of my land-lord.

what are the procedures and steps for the same


 1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     27 March 2013

Ensure that the landlord is willing to give his consent in writing. Consult a local lawyer, get a sub-lease deed prepared and get it registered.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query