LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

drv   04 October 2016

Student admission

admission given under NRI/FN quota to 1st MBBS in july 2016. After relocating from USA, and after attending two weeks of classes, college cancelled admission due to NEET ISSUE. can I file and get injection orders for my kid to continue college? i am us citizen. my kid has OCI. we travelled to india several times to fix seat. wiretx $225K tuition fee. tx 125k to buy an apartment. bought books, lapto, indian cloths etc...with another few 100s.international/domestic travel transport hotel stay since 1 year costed another few 1000s. overall we spent USD 350K...WE were Always in touch with administration: never said anything suspicious. always assured that NRIs don't come under NEET. hope this info helps better clarity.(all transactions and communication with college is transparent, open, white)

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 October 2016

DRV on what ground college cancelled the admission? If u could explain then we can guide you properly.

drv   04 October 2016

Originally posted by : adv.bharat @ PUNE

DRV on what ground college cancelled the admission? If u could explain then we can guide you properly.

admission given under NRI/FN quota to 1st MBBS in july 2016. After relocating from USA, and after attending two weeks of classes, college cancelled admission due to NEET ISSUE. can I file and get injection orders for my kid to continue college? i am us citizen. my kid has OCI. we travelled to india several times to fix seat. wiretx $225K tuition fee. tx 125k to buy an apartment. bought books, lapto, indian cloths etc...with another few 100s.international/domestic travel transport hotel stay since 1 year costed another few 1000s. overall we spent USD 350K...WE were Always in touch with administration: never said anything suspicious. always assured that NRIs don't come under NEET

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register