Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hnk (abc)     13 December 2012

Struggling expected 498a

Hello Members

i am facing torture in hands of my wife and  inlaws, threating me of filing 498a. please suggest a good genuine lawyer in hyderbad.

hnk

Learning

3 Replies

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     14 December 2012

hnk,

there are umpteen number of threads and suggestions available here as well as in 498a.org, SIFF sites, please go through and take preventive measures first.

Mani

hnk (abc)     15 December 2012

Hello
I feel like my sharing story  in this fustration situation.please advice how shall handle how can i settle the issue.

Arrange Mairrage dec2010.left matrimonial home within three months

i m living with my mother 65+(cancer and heart patient)

She left my home complaining that my mother scoled her and insisting to seperate my mother and then only she live with me.i have brothers to take care of my mother.

= in my case she left on 7may 2011.her father and friends came took her home. i dont have proof to show that.

=June 2011- She got abortion at her home without my knowledge,she claims miscarraige because of my attitude.
=Sept 2011 - she barged in my house and took her belongings.here i took  signed note from her that she is taking all her belongings with her.
=DEC -2011 - she and her family attacked me when we whent her home to talk about the issue.next day i compained to policestantion by register post.
= 15 Dec -2011- She complained at Womens cell,i recived the call not written document that i have attended councelling.

= 15 July 2012 -i sent  lawyer Noitce.No response

Please suggest what is the right way to handle  this case i want to divorce her now.

HNk

what is the maximum desertion period i can show vd these events or documents ?

Aadil (Sales Manager)     26 December 2012

attend sif meeting and meet a good lawyer  ask him for solution and be prepare for all cases yet come and hit u and ur family...and u have to face and to fight this false cases..but no one will be always with u to save with ur wife and all..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register