stridhan recovery

my marraige happeend before 4 years n got seprated imme after 6 mnths of marriage. i have field Domestic violence and husband has filed Divorce case. i want all my stridhan , all belongings including artifical jewellery,clothes etc. my husband said in the court we dont have all her stridhan and belongings ..she has with herself...within sepration perioud i went to my in laws home with human rights n collect only my orginal educational documents n not my stridhan n belongings. noe human rights wale didnt camein court for cross n nighter they are providing my complaint copy which i registered in stamp paper ....now court has mention in interim order that about stridhan n belongings they will decide in final agruments. but i want all my stridhan n belogingings as early as possible.meanwhile  my husband's maternal uncle came home n told me they will give my all stridhan n all belongings i have recored that n submitthe CD in Court .is it helpful for me to prove abt all my stridhan n etc .....pls do help me .....4 yrs has gone bt i coudnt collect my stridhan n belongings

Dy Director

SO husband's uncle is confession withholding of stridhan.


U have to prove in the court what ever stridhan U have left in UR matriminial home.Yes,uncle's confession is a valid evidence,provided court values its authenticity.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x