Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Bhardwaj (XYZ)     08 July 2014

Steps to buy land in up

Dear learned lawyers,

I will inherit land in UP (Agricultural, residential ) and need to know the following to be on safe side!

1. How many types of lands are in UP (Agricultural, Residential, Development Authority etc. etc....)

2. Are laws different for sale and purchase of each of these types of lands

3. Apart from registry, what are formalities to be completed to ensure land is legally in your name- also please name documents which must be collected for the same....I have something like Daakhil Khaariz, whats that? what is khatauni and khasra report? I have no clue just keep them hearing all the time!!

4. I hear especially in UP, many people can illegally capture (kabza) your land, and then the case goes on for decades, is it so simple for them, especially if you have all legal documents?!! what to do in such an event?

5. In case of getting any information on sale and purchase of land in UP and all the formalities who should be contacted and consulted....

Is there any crash course for the same in UP/ India at large any book is suggested which lays all this in layman's language which I can understand, it would be great help

Thanks, I hope I have not asked too many questions, kindly understand this information will help layman like me to ensure we have confidence and clarity about land deals.

Thanks 

Ankur Bhardwaj

Kanpur

Uttar Pradesh

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 July 2014

It is better you consult a local lawyer and clarify all your doubts about the purchase of land and other related queries.  You are coming out different but related queries which are answerable only on seeing the papers or knowing the relevant details.

Jithesh (sr Assosiate)     09 July 2014

I am planning to buy a 3bhk Flat in bangalore K R Puram. Flat land is having A katha but BBMP approved plan is deviated about 50% and Builders said they wont get OC but they will get B Katah for me. Is it a good deal. Also SBI pre approved for loan.

Number of floor and flat numbers are as per approved plan. But I cannot see 3 bhk in approved plan but they have bult it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register