Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (Bangalore)     15 January 2011

Steps to be followed by IO while filing chargesheet in 498a

Hi,

Can anybody please provide me details on what are the various steps the IO should following prior to filing the chargesheet in 498A.  If there is any pointers (internet link etc...) please share the same too.

Also, pls let me know what aspects of Chargesheet filing process can be obtained through RTI

Thanks,

Kishore

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

there are no steps they file how they like- I filed a RTI as my chargesheet was not filed for 6 months and the IO was making fake excuses that she can file it any time. I got a response to the RTI that was all fake just they replied the names of the witnesses basis which case was registered, fake dates when they came to my home in reality they never came....but one thing that happened I had asked a question why its taking so long its 7 mths and what investigations are pending for which I got a response that they have filed it in Nov. So RTI only helped in getting the filing fast as the IO got frightened with RTI questions.

B. Deb (Advocate)     26 January 2011

Even RTI had become infractious. Official replies as they like without any justification and when complaint to CIC are mostly corrupt and no answer or action can be expected from them. recently, i had filed an RTI to family court, Guwahati, for letting me the reasons for transfer of the case to district court, as i am the petitioner. The answer was vague, that the family court is not bound to answer. Even the complaint to Chief Justice, CIC, etc. is of no use. Whereas, on the other hand, the opposition had received personal communication from the Principal Judge, Guwahati. As is the condition of law in our country. There is no action against the official and hence they are allowed/encouraged to carry on with their corrupt practices. It is the family court from where you will get contacts of call girls. Make sure your case is not with a lady judge/magistrate or s*xy gentleman judge. Your opposite party will do anything to lure the judges, even sleep with them and make your life horrible. It had happen in my case. Take good advice from your lawyer. If you can produce one or two persons from your as well as your's in-laws house you may well prove your innocence. REMEMBER THOSE WHO FILES 498A CASES are the professional ladies who is not satisfied with one person. Work out and try to find the answer to this question.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register