LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunan   17 September 2022

Status quo given by court taluk/thasildar office refused the endorse the status quo in rtc

I have obtained a status quo from civil court but taluk office or bhoomi refused to accept the process of endorsing status quo in RTC and instead told me to file contempt of court. I want to hold RTC mutation enteries by updating RTC with status quo what should I do pls guide


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register