LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RUPAM KHAUND (STUDENT)     07 November 2015

Status quo

The following paragraph is brought in from our recent court order passed against our land partition case, we are the defendants in this case. I m unable understand the exact meaning of the following lines. Please Clarify

"From the foregoing discussion I direct the parties of this case and any persons staying over the suit land under thier respective title, are hereby directed to maintain status quo regarding the nature and feature of the suit land till disposal of the main suit . However, it is made clear that parties of this case or any person(s) staying under the title in respect of the suit land, is at liberty to make improvement which are of emergent nature in thier respective residence/house without casusing inconvenience to the others.

In terms of the above directions, the prayer for temporary injuction preferred by the petitioner stands allowed. This case stands disposed of on contest."

Based on the Above direction my questions are-

(1) Are the petitioner is able to make internal constraction without any permission of the court?

(2) Are they can able to make roads outside the residential house?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 November 2015

You can do but without casusing inconvenience to the others. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register