Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kumar (Tutor)     29 January 2022

State commission not working properly. in urgent need or information.

my mothers property has been acquired by government. My name is not in the list of people who would get compensation.
Regarding this I wrote to land acquisition department, deputy commissioner, cm.
No response was ever given.
Applied for RTI. Did not get information.
Appeal no information.
Similarly, Jharkhand information commission is not working properly. There is at least 1 year waiting time for first hearing.

It is possible that with collusion the department will give my share of money to wrong people who forged documents.. 

Considering the urgency of matter what should be done ?

Learning

8 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     29 January 2022

Again apply using RTI by Registered Post with acknowledgment due.  If you do not receive the reply even after 30 days, file a case in a court of law by consulting a local lawyer.

vijay kumar (Tutor)     30 January 2022

already did , applying and appealing through post. all material evidence is available. 

there is no information comissioner in jharkhand, thousands are case are lying around to be redressed.

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     31 January 2022

File a civil suit for declaration of your right to compensation against the land acquisition.

Regards
Mohit Chahal
Advocate
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099

https://mohitchahaladvocate.business.site/

vijay kumar (Tutor)     31 January 2022

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)  
Can it even been done ? Civil court does not have juridiction.
The law itself explicitly bar civil courts.

63. Jurisdiction of civil courts barred.–No civil court (other than High Court under article 226 or article 227 of the Constitution or the Supreme Court) shall have jurisdiction to entertain any dispute relating to land acquisition in respect of which the Collector or the Authority is empowered by or under this Act, and no injunction shall be granted by any court in respect of any such matter

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 January 2022

You have stated, inter alia,

"Civil court does not have juridiction. The law itself explicitly bar civil courts.

63. Jurisdiction of civil courts barred.–No civil court (other than High Court under article 226 or article 227 of the Constitution or the Supreme Court) shall have jurisdiction to entertain any dispute relating to land acquisition in respect of which the Collector or the Authority is empowered by or under this Act, and no injunction shall be granted by any court in respect of any such matter"

Is it a real story or examination given to guage knowledge of respondents on this platform ?

What did you find from your tutor/ guide / professor / law books on the subject ?

vijay kumar (Tutor)     31 January 2022

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)
With all due respect sir, I am not here to offend anyone.
I am not here to test anyone knowledge.
What I have stated is true.

Further you can simply go to Jharkhand Information commision website and you can see that post of information commissioner is vaccant.

You can do google search for pil being filed for that.

Now for conditions of RTI activists.

Do a google search for Hazaribag RTI activist granted bail after cops say he was framed.

If you are in doubt I am ready to provide copies of Documents.

I have uploaded copy of application sent to nalsa both offline and online for legal aid.

Furthermore we have also written to NALSA with all the documents for Legal Aid, we have yet to recieve any information from Jhalsa in this matter (either offline or online). 

I am attaching the copy of application (application was made both online and offline).

I have mentioned else where in this forum I already have mentioned We have limited financial reources and under expreme financial pressure. Currently we are not in condition to file multiple cases and represent at multiple courts.

I appreciate answers of members in the forum and I found it to be useful and helps us to discuss the matter with local lawyers.

Again thank you for your replies.

Attached File : 178247 20220131112804 untitled.jpg downloaded: 51 times

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 February 2022

@ Vijay Kumar (student)

As found from your profile you have regularly been posting queries which are not your personal but prima facie academic in nature as may be observed from:

Forum Posts by vijay kumar

Seeking clarification and interpretation of submission made to high court for anticipatory bail

Seeking clarification and interpretation of law. 

Not given benefit of land acquisition by government.

5 days ago Interpretation of clause mentioned in passport application

6 days ago Illegal land sale and illegal attempt to take land acquisition compensation.

25 days ago Agreement of sale obtained through fraud and threats

Vijayendra 2 years ago Validity of unregistered agreement to sell

Vijayendra 2 years ago A girl getting threat of making morphed image viral.

vijay kumar 3 years ago Criminal Law Pawan S (06292021602) How to get sells agreement canceled

vijay kumar 3 years ago Civil Law Shashi Dhara 3 years ago

Revision appeal in national forum vijay kumar  Civil Law marizi 4 years ago Regarding review and appeal in national forum

vijay kumar Civil Law Vijayendra 4 years ago Prev 1 2 3 4 Next 

more » 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/display.asp?member_id=178247

vijay kumar (Tutor)     01 February 2022

Dr J C Vashista

Kindly look at the posts when I posted !

My last post were two years ago. Untill I started to post again.

Yes I have posted regularly in last 1 month because new problem croped up in December.

All these post latest post are related to same problem.

Seeking clarification and interpretation of submission made to high court for anticipatory bail

Seeking clarification and interpretation of law. 

Not given benefit of land acquisition by government.

Illegal land sale and illegal attempt to take land acquisition compensation.

Cases and problems are real. People are real and people are associated with me one way or another.

It is public platform so I do not share personal informaton.

I post here because I appriciate views of other members.You are making assertions that my queries are not real.

Just because someone thinks something and has an opinion, that opinion that does not become the truth.

My queires are real, but even if it was academic.

It is not allowed to disccus problems here or raise doubt here regarding the answers given? 

I can prove that all my queries are personal and I am directly or indirectly involved in it.

But can you prove that My queries are not real but just academic questions ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register