LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Ali (Manager)     11 February 2014

Stand to take before devorce

Dear Experts Pl suggest a stand to take before proceeding with the divorce filing . My Wife has filed for dissolution of marriage at Thane civil court with no requirement for any maintainance or alumuni she has filed  just dissolution of marriage , there is a DVcase ongoing for past 1 year and 6 month and interim maintainance is ordered by court against me of 8000 a month the reason for fiing divorce is stated as adultury.  Pl Suggest on below question which might help me take a proper decision

1) there is a Property that was purchased while we where married and she is co-owner of the flat the EMi is bieng paid by me  what can i do to secure my house i am only earning member -

2) will the divorce eradicate the section 12 case in megistrate court?

3)should i state my case which that wife will not have any rights over my house or assets or purchase made during the tenure of our marriage.

i am not well versed with legal aspects of divorce pl suggest whatcan be done to safeguard my house which is my only concern. settlement and reco is not an option i dont wish to reconcile with her .

she has not been staying with me since june 10 2012

Regards

Mohammed Ali

Learning

1 Replies

mschakravarthy (manager)     13 February 2014

Divorce in india is big headache

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register