Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kailash chogle (Properitor)     12 November 2016

Sra flat purchase in mumbai

Dear Sir / Madam ,

I am one of those 1.75Lakhs buyers within mumbai who has purchased SRA flats within Mumbai before completions of ten years rules , as there are lots of occupants like me who has purchased the flats of SRA may be directly from Slum Memebrs of via first or second party.

Now problem is with my buying that since my original owner is NO MORE , so his son tries to take dissadvantages of the situations & tries to black mail by complaining before SRA authorities & several SRA buyers has done trick by producing actual SRA occupants before SRA surveyor , so they did not received notice  from SRA as illegal occupants but in my case my actual owner is NO More but his blank transfer documents I have so I have put my name in it & while SRA officers done survey of all SRA flats , I put up my name & my odcuments to them , now they said they will take possesion of SRA flat , as there is lots of confusions in this regards , as some politiion said like Mr. Mehata , Hosuing miniseter has given stay over this SRA proceedings , so need to know how to save me & others who has trapped in this situations .

I need leagal openion in this regards.

Thanks : Kailsah CHogle , Mumbai ( 9820503307 / kkchogle@gmail.com )

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Present legal status is that matter is at consideration level for regularizing SRA flats by imposing the penalty , Act is not amended nor rules nor GR in this regards only discussion going on at ministry level . 

Till the date amendment don't take place  , you need to delay the matter. 

If any proceeding start delays the matter legally but be prepare to pay penalty and regularizing fee .

Be optimistic all will be straight 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More