Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand B   10 November 2018

SRA commercial shop query

Hi Sir / Mam,
I have a query regarding a commercial Shop of SRA. My father has a commercial shop of area 3300 sq feet carpet. But he has not divided into smaller parts it is complete one. But as far as I know SRA rules say we will get only 225sq feet carpet against the said area.
I have all the papers of the said area of pre 2000. How do I get my complete area ie 3300 sq feet instead of just 225. is there any case which has faced such situation before ?
can I make any doc's which will make me eligible for the complete area ie 3300. Pls help.

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 November 2018

First get facts through seeking information under RTI Act.  It is not clear as to whether your father has received such allotment in his name, other co-sharers, legal heirs, etc.  Search website of SRA for locating Public Information Officer, the format of application and mode of payment of RTI fee.

Application dt.10th Nov, 2018 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: State Public Information officer, SRA, ..................................Mumbai.

RTI Fee: Rs.10/- Adhesive court fee stamp affixed in the application.

Applicant::

The subject on the information sought:  Allotment of 225 sq.ft commercial area at.........................., located in............................in the name of ...................................in lieu of 3300 sq ft area originally under occupation.

Information solicited:

1. Please provide specific reasons for allotting 225sq ft commercial area, in lieu of 3300sqft commercial area surrendered to SRA for development.

2. Provide all documents that state the reasons for such allocation, sanction, communication, acceptances as certified copies.

Applicant

Anand B   10 November 2018

Hi GLN Prasad Sir,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
The following allotment has not been done yet. but the counselors sitting on the ground floor of SRA building has stated the same. The builder has come for the SRA redevelopment. He also told the same thing. Counselors state that it is in the GR of SRA. However big your area is if it is greater than 225 you will get only 225 and If it is less than that then you will get whatever is your area. So I am in a dilemma. What should I do ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 November 2018

File RTI Application and first go through laid down norms and one must abide by those norms.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 November 2018

How could a structure covering 3300 sq.ft. a slum?

Anand B   11 November 2018

@P Venu Yes it is a slum

Hemal ganatra (Proprietor)     30 November 2020

I THINK AREA ABOVE 225 SQ FEETS HAS TO BE PURCHASED. IN DHARAVI PURCHASE PRICE IS CLEARLY MENTIONED AS CONSTRUCTION COST. IN OTHER AREAS THERE IS NO SUCH MENTION. IT STATES AT THE COMMERCIAL PREMISES READY RECKONER RATE AS APPLCABLE TO THE FREE SALE COMPONENT AS APPLICABLE TO S R SCHEME WHICH IS NOT CLEAR AS TO CONSTRUCTION COST OR OTHER

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register