Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipul shah (professional)     02 December 2021

Special civil suit regarding share transactions

A partnership firm share sub broker has filed sp.civil suit for disptes regarding share transactions demanding 6.00 lacs from opposite party.

Later on from SEBI and BSE found that partnership firm is not sebi regd.sub broker.Even than that firm has given bills and contract notes in the court which is actually fake.

What opposite party should do ? Kindly advise pls.

Email address


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 December 2021

In this type of cases any individual who has given money to anyone can recover the amount in a legal way. A money lender can file a civil suit in a civil court within her or his jurisdiction or he or she can file a criminal suit for fraud or breach of contract or agreement in a criminal court to recover the money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register