LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahin   11 March 2018

Sound caused by lorries due to loading & unloading of sands in our neighbor

In an adjacent land, there is a Sand Quarries which has been rented out by the owner & sometime he also engaged in the business. There is a tremendous noise due to which neighbors cannot sleep during night. One guy gave an anonymous letter to the Commissioner of Police but there is no action even after receiving it. All parties involved in Quarries are local goons who terrorise everyone & they had local links with nearby police officers. The whole area is residential. What kind of immediate action should be taken without revealing identity?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Mr/Miss Shahin,

The trouble faced by you is one of  serious one comes under the purview of public peace & tranquility. I have noted the contents from you query that only you and another person is interested to get free from the same. The another drawback is that if you are suffering from contineous trouble so you have to be united (all the residens) and make efforts jointly to set aside that things in which it is not possible to hide your identity.

Thanks,

With regards,

R.N.Shah

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email for detailed legal advise.

with regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register