LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AK (nil)     25 February 2012

Solvency process

hi, we have been implicated with false 498a complain by my sister inlaw on 7 people including main accused my brother.

out of 7,  two are old age, and 2 stay overseas ( i.e. me myself and my wife) we are successful to get AB for all those in India in separate filings. And I also attended personally and got my AB in Jan/2012.

For my wife also we got AB, we applied for her for exemption as she is staying overseas and cannot attend personally due to new born child, application was attested by consulate, Court granted AB with cash 25K guarantee.

But for others including me court granted AB with PR bond of 25K and one or two solvent surety.

It’s very difficult to get solvent surety for all 6 of us. We have got only one person who can stand as solvent surety and we applied for same but Talathi declined stating that one person can give solvent surety to one person and not for 6 though the person is capable..

My question is that is Mr. Talathi correct? If so then what other option we have?

We dont have so many people for solvency of all 6. is there any way of cash security can be produced? Or any other option, please suggest as we are just being harassed by said falls complain and complicated India laws.. Said case is of new Mumbai.. regards. ak

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register