Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samueallss (abc)     21 October 2010

society registration certificate copy

Hi,

I have recently purchased a resale flat and became a member of the society. When I asked them socieity registration certificate copy which was required towards my home loan purpose, I was told that they have not issued the same to any body and it will be discussed in meeting and only then decided to issue or not.

I want to know being as a member shall I have a right to have a socieity registration certificate copy? Your valuable advice is required.

Atanvir

Learning

7 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     21 October 2010

Yes, Society issued the socieity registration certificate copy all the members, first u give a application for that and thereafter the committee is not given the society registration certificate, u complain Jilla registrar of society for that.   

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 October 2010

1.  Society registration certificate is issued by the office of the Registrar of Cooperatives which is a Govt. Office and all documents held by it is a "public document".  Society registration certificate is also a public document.

2.  You may write an RTI application to your Registrar of Cooperatives,  giving the society registration number (available on the society board or the society bill) and ask for a certified copy of the Society registration certificate.   By law the registrar of coop. is bound to provide you the said registration certificate.

3.  After receiving the society registration certificate from the Coop Registrar,  you may prefer to photocopy the same and distribute it to all members of the society, thus upholding the cooperative movement.  After you do that the mg.committee of the society will be left holding the empty whiskey bottle with their thumbs stuck inside the bottle. Can't throw the bottle and can't withdraw the thumb.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Thanks a lot............

Thanks a lot for the information.  I would like to know can I ask the copy of bye laws and memorundum of society ?

please guide me.

Atanvir

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     22 October 2010

U r member of society so your right to want a all loan papers from society

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     22 October 2010

u ask for all type loan paper for this property.

Samueallss (abc)     23 October 2010

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register