LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

virendra12 (consultant)     07 July 2011

Society redevelopment

For redevelopment if majority is more than 70%, soceity can go for redevelopment project. What if even one  or two member is not consider or totally ignored by soceity. Can the majority bind the minority if it is not interest of minority. please advise urgently


 2 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     08 July 2011

I see your problem first u see old plan pass copy of your flat and as per plan pass what's the area of your flat. Then the open space / garden space / parking space in front of your flat is your name in record and society give any documents for that OR u give any application for right to use this space? and Society give any permission for right to this space / land to u? IT's very difficult for u, So in your case first u see the new plan pass copy as per redevelopment and choise your flat OTHERWISE u give a application / notice to the society with objection for tha redevelopment and file a suit against society. Majority memebers r ready for redevelopment the buiiding so what can u do so u give first notice or application to the society.


Note : - U say that i see new plan pass copy of the redevelopment and u give me a first choise for our flat and u ready for that  i m agree for redevelopment. And that time u make a Understing deed with Society and The Builder / Developer.

1 Like

virendra12 (consultant)     10 July 2011

Hi..I have received official letter from society to use front open space as garden as well as for car park. On a regular monthly basis i am paying rent to society for car park. I have also send lettter to society stating that i am ready for redevelopment on certain condition, however soceity has yet reverted back nither are ready to hold any meeting with developer. And my flat location is prime location compare to other, hence i don't want to loose the same. Please advise..Tks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query