Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k (md)     26 March 2011

society gives rights redevelopment to builder

dear sir/madam,

our society has given the redevelopment rights to a builder withour our concern since they have majority as we have total 16 members n 3 tenants. they didnt bother to approach us. we are 2 members n two flats who wants to sell it out right to anybuilder who approaches.

since society fills they have majority, they dont need us. i want to knw how shld i safe guard our position. and what way we can prevent any loss to us.

since the society does not have conveyance, and it has 2 cases filed in the court which are still going on. one by the builder who has built the building earlier who claims that there is free land which is his claim, n now the society is joining hands with them, earlier they are the one who made him angry to file the case on the society.

also there is a car parking case on the society by the member of the society who is getting the builder to redevelop the society. even that case is not withdrawn.

our society chairman who is appointed is not staying in the soicety as he has rented the flat and is staying in worli flat for which he charges traveling charge to society for him to attend meetings n court cases.

they have appointed lawyer and to pay his fees they have used the society fixed deposit, even society dosent have sinking fund. n there are many irregularites.

which i objected to he is saying pls read the law carefully

how do i stop all this nonsense and get this clarified.

pls let me knw

shld i approach the registrar of the society or give legal notice. pls let me knw

ketan maniar

Learning

1 Replies

V.Mahadevan (advocate)     31 March 2011

As a first step, the Registrar of Co-op. Hsg. Societies  may be addressed  detailing the facts of the issues agitating the concerned member.    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register