IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh   12 May 2022

Society encourages servants rowdy behaviour

My housing society sent their security guard to shout at me in-front of my house and pick up a quarrel with me over a parking issue. Unfortunately, I have no video evidence of it. Can i take any legal action the person or housing society? The housing society has restricted guests car parking inside society premises and one of my guests had parked without knowing it. I was ready to take it but without hearing it the security guard shouted and was about to hit me. Please let me know if any legal action can be taken against it.


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 May 2022


You can raise the issue in a society meeting. If a society employee assaulted you in that case, you may register a police complaint against a society servant. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query