Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sir need urgent help

Page no : 2

lawyers friend (na)     08 July 2008

sir please reply sir

ranjankumarroy (Lawyer)     13 July 2008

At first you need to move against the order issuing non bailable warrant. You can rely upon the recent judgement of the Supreme Court wherein it has been decided that the NBW could not be issued at the first instance. It had to be preceede by summons  and a bailable warrant .REliance can be placed on

As regards the transfer it is strange that in respect of the same dispute two seperate places could be adopted for the same cause of action. 

I believe there should not be any difficulty in applying for transfer of the case to Delhi. But this application has to be moved in the Supreme Court it being an inter state transfer.

One other thing could be done You could move the Madras High Court for quashment of the criminal prosecution on the ground of lack of jurisdiction when it could direct the police to transmit the investigation to the appropriate Police station of the relevant state.

lawyers friend (na)     13 July 2008

sir u provide any that "judgement of the Supreme Court" and any other judgement of the Supreme Court/High Court that help me fight banks for this criminal cases.

sir what is quash petition and how that help me?

thanks 

Hiren Modi. (Practicing Lawyer)     24 January 2009

hello..Mr.Vikas Bansal.

MY SELF HIREN MODI, ADVOCATE FROM VALSAD, GUJARAT STATE INDIA.

FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE TO  DECIDE ... WHAT TO DO  OR  WHAT NOT TO DO...

IF  THERE IS A CIVIL LITIGATION IS PENDING BEFORE CONCERNED COURT... CONCERNED  WITH SAME  PROBLEM... THEY CAN ALSO  FILE A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT  BEFORE CONCERNED COURT. LEGAL REMEDY IS AVAILABEL  FOR  THEM.  FIRSTLY, YOU HAVE TO CANCELLED  YOUR  NBW  WHICH IS ALREADY ISSUED BY COURT CONCERNED, FOR THAT YOU HAVE COME AND PERSONALLY   PRESENT  BEFORE  THE CONCERNED COURT.  AFTER  GONE THRU COURT RECORD, AND  HEARING OF BOTH THE PARTIES   COURT MAY  CANCELLED  THE NBW, WITH CERTAIN CONDITION. 

NOT TO WORRY AT  ALL...

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     25 January 2009

Sir,

First you file an application before the cocerned court which has issued the NBW U/S 70(2) Cr.P.C. through your counsel for getting your warrant recalled. Then you file an application before the supreme court for transferring your cases either to the courts of delhi or chennai citing your reason fo convenience. There is nothing to worry about NBW if you follow our advice promptly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register