LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Single trick to halve the Errant litigation

Today the  people take properties on rent ,and then start harassing owners,they issue cheques and then do not pay back,sufferers go to the courts and after losing years/decades and huge money and mental peace ,many time succeed in recovering their money or property back.

OK..

Even then the errant tenant or the Cheque issuer is in no harm,he might have enjoyed the possession /money in almost free of cost i.e. the righteous winner is yet at loss,I offer a  trick to teach such people a lesson ,they would never forget and which would be a warning for such other Errant people also,and I claim that this single trick can lower more than 50% of such errant litigation in our country.

Here it is :--------

Circulate the copies of the judgement (get it translated in to a local language) (do it only after you have succeeded in recovering money or property back through court order or when there is no chance of further appeal in the higher courts) to social circle of the person who  forced you to step in the court.

Do it on war footing level,Use news papers,door to door delivery system etc.,esp. target the area where your Errant litigant works or live presently.

And U would notice,now he/she would come to know ,what wrong he had done.

Please contribute.....

Learning

1 Replies

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     17 September 2010

Our good forum will help to know the judgement  for the public. It is already helping a lot by informing the latest amendments and news .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register