LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sami Patel (SERVICE)     28 February 2018

Since 50 years chawl tenant not paying rent to my mother 85

My mother own a property since 50 years with 3 tenants. One has been extended his room further encoroached available loby space , other converted his room in commercial storage , The other is not paying rent whos is a brother of  the tenant . They all paying 20 rupees rent . My mother is a God fearing women and always soft side for the familes of the property

How to do my mother can get help when all of them very strong backing from locals in the area with powers in Kurla West.

My questions:

what do I need to fight in small court case for eviction, She is a landlady and paying all property taxes and having all deeds documents to prove her llegal rights. 

I have counselted a local lawyer to look into and has been 3 years still no clue whats going on he seems to be super busy after getting lump sum 50,000 rupees which has been paid in advance because I live in Dubai and my mother doesn't have any house she live on rental house in Mira Road.

The Small cause E-court website update with the dates but all I can get to see MY advocate not present or court adjouned for the next hearing .

I am very confident most of the experts in this forum highly sophisticated and experienced professionals helping people to bring justice in this country.

Thanking every one in advance for the contribution

Sami Patel

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register